At KPI Analytics, identifying appropriate TALENT is the most important aspect in staffing confident, self motivated, driven, make it happen resources. Our proactive, upbeat culture is defined by the employees who make up the organization. You will find that we have an involved type of atmosphere and live by leading by example.
Our employment methodology is the belief that integrated employment and relationship management is key in having collective success. Our goal is to have a thriving professional environment where success is a collaborative attainment for both internal employees and external clients.
We are currently taking resumes for the positions below. If interested please contact us at email@example.com.
Inside Sales Account Executive – Austin, Texas
Inside Account Executive with an understanding of B2B sales and buying processes. The position requires rigorous execution of plans associated with specific client campaigns and skill at matching client solutions to challenges and opportunities within end user organizations. This individual must be able to convey confidence, professionalism and knowledge over the phone and in person.
- Initiate high quality conversations with prospects, matching your solution to their environment, challenges and objectives
- Nurture long term leads to actionable status for field sales and channel partners of KPI’s clients
- Rigorous execution of a go-to-market cadence which includes professional correspondence to hundreds of prospects each week through phone and email
- College degree
- Minimum 2 year experience in sales
- Background in real estate, financial services, high tech, inside sales is helpful
KPI Analytics is an organization of self-motivated, passionate and hard-working individuals. We hire the best talent for the job and reward our team members for results and insight on how to get better as a company. We are committed to providing our employees the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we’d like to hear from you.